Love at Second Sight or Mon Inconnue is a French romantic-themed comedy film.
The story begins coming from the piano twang in a school room. A girl named Olivia (Joséphine Japy) plays it. From one side of the other room, visible Raphael (François Civil) was watching him closely. It was from this piano meeting and clinking that the story of ‘heartbreak’ began. Too cliché? Apparently not
The meeting at the school made Raphael and Olivia finally live together. Raphael became a writer and Olivia became a piano teacher. However, despite being in love, it turns out that the heart can come true. There is no guarantee, even though love has been expressed more than once.
It all started when Raphel woke up and in a different reality. He realized he was no longer a writer, but a literary teacher in a primary school. Broken, don’t use the heart. Raphael only felt a broken heart when he realized he had met a woman he knew, but the woman just didn’t know him. He is Raphael.
Life is inversely proportional. Olivia is now one of the most famous pianists in France and has a lover. Fragile, crushed. Raphael never thought this would happen to him. Even though some time ago, they loved each other.
Raphael has another initiative. He tried to convince his love in the second opportunity. Trying to break a heart that doesn’t come anymore. Bury unfortunately to reap love in the second chance.
Speaking of this film, the director, Hugo Gelin is really very mature to make the script. Pace this film is very neat, and you will not be bored with the scenes presented.
So, what are the values of life and interesting lessons in this film? Games Online dan Offline
1. Sometimes, you have to let someone go. Not because you don’t love him, but because he will be happier without you.
2. Everyone has aspirations, but only a few actually pursue it & succeed. Be the person!
3. If you are not grateful for what you have today, you will lose the valuable things in your life.
4. When you succeed, don’t forget those who have helped you struggle.
5. The most sincere love is when we do not force the will to personal ego.
6. We don’t know what will happen in the future. All we can do is try to be the best.
7. Valuable memories will always be remembered until the end of time. Even though you are aging, you will continue to remember those who matter to you.
8. Truly, happiness is simple. Enough with the people you care about, you can feel happy.
9. If two people are meant to be together, love will always find a way to return home